Includes: Ski Accessory (includes silicone cover for pulley to prevent possible damage to door)
Does not include Base Unit (must be purchased separately)
- Unpack everything and unravel rope on handles
- Open door that you plan on attaching the Ski Accessory to
- Slide foam blocks over top of door while holding everything in place
- Close door
- Adjust length of handles – pull handles (attached to rope). When top pulley is pulled to the top of the door, the handles should be just below your bent knees. If you need it to be shorter or longer, it is very easy to adjust. Remove handles by sliding off cover to access to rope spool. Here you can ravel or unravel to desired length. Slide handle cover back over handle.
- Set up Base Unit (sold separately) to be in the vertical orientation (rope and hook on Base Unit on top, inflatable anchor with bracket attached to Base Unit placed under the door gap.
- Inflate rubber anchor so Base Unit is completely secured to door (this is done by pushing large rubber half ball on Base Unit)
- Attach hook from Base Unit to Ski Accessory. This is done by pulling rope from Base Unit to the top of the door where the Ski Accessory is located (slide magnetic pin off and on to attach together). You are now fully engaged and ready to ski (handles will pull upward).
- Turn on Base Unit and start skiing!