Model: EQBSU-U00-BL1 or EQBSU-U00-BK1
Includes: Base Unit, Stabilizing Bracket (for door), Strap Anchor, Ground Anchor, Webbing Strap, Carry Bag
(Needs 3 AA Batteries - Not Included)
- Batteries are located underneath the bottom cover. Pull on the edges of the rubberized bottom cover until the side lugs detach and cover is removed.
- Install 3 AA batteries paying attention to the polarity.
- Turn power on by pushing and holding button on the far left (the one with the circle and vertical line in it).
- After turning power on, you will need to select the desired sport mode. To select the mode, you will press the 2nd button on the left (the one with the 3 horizontal lines). You will then press the button in the middle (the one with the circle). The modes will be highlighted on the right. You will push the up or down button to select the desired mode. The options are: ROW, KAYAK, SWIM, OPEN, SUP, SKI. After selecting the mode, press the 2nd button again (the one with the 3 horizontal lines).
- Resistance Mode – should now be selected from the wheel located at the back of the unit (1-10…1 being the easiest and 10 being the most difficult).
- You are now ready to begin your exercise.
- You can reset your workout any time by pressing the middle button (the one with the circle in it).
The Display Stats include the following:
Strokes/Minute, Distance, Time, 500 Meter Split Time, Projected Time, Calories, Average Watts
Securing the Unit – some modalities require the Base Unit to be secured. There are 3 ways to secure the unit.
- Door - Securing the unit by using the attached inflatable anchor that goes under a door. The door should be a standard 3.5cm width door with up to a 2cm gap.
- Stabilizing Bracket needs to be attached to the base unit – this easily can be done by locking the tabs on the bracket into 2 slots located on the bottom corners of Base Unit.
- Slide the Bracket and Inflatable rubber anchor under the door.
- Inflate the rubber anchor by pushing the larger of the 2 rubber balls on the Base Unit. You will need to keep pushing it until the anchor and bracket are fully secure and very tight under the door.
When you are finished and would like to remove the Base Unit from the door crack, you can push the smaller rubber ball and the anchor will deflate. After removing from under the door, the Bracket can be taken off easily by pulling gently and removing from the grooves on the Base Unit.
Strap Anchor – The strap holder can rotate to be horizontal or vertical.
- The lug bolts on the strap anchor easily locks into place on the back of the Base Unit.
- Take the loop end of the strap and place through anchor hole.
- Wrap around object.
- Place buckle through loop and tighten.
Ground Anchor – To use ground anchor, put the ground anchor into firm ground and secure the base unit with the strap anchor. Ensure the in strap anchor has the least amount of slack possible.